Google Pixel 2
The Pixel 2 is Google’s latest flagship smartphone, and it’s great at just about everything. It doesn’t have as many bells or whistles as the Note 8, but if you’re in the market for a simple Android phone, the Pixel 2 is a great option.
Google Pixel 2 Features
This device has a 5-inch OLED 1080p display with a pixel density of 441 ppi. It doesn’t have a fancy 18:9 aspect ratio screen or a bezel-less design, though it does have front-facing speakers above and below the display. Inside, it comes with a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, along with 4 GB of LPDDR4x RAM. You can buy the phone with either 64 GB or 128 GB of on board storage, but there’s no microSD card to add additional storage.
If you like taking photos with your phone, you’ll be very pleased with the Pixel 2’s 12.2 MP camera. Not only has it been named the smartphone camera on the market. we found the Pixel 2’s main camera to be incredibly impressive in most situations. There’s even a portrait mode on the front and back cameras, even though the phone doesn’t have a dual-camera setup.You might be wondering why we haven’t mentioned the Pixel 2 XL.
If you want a Pixel phone with a larger battery and can live with a mediocre display, we’d recommend going for the Pixel 2 XL—you’ll be very happy. But if you can live with a smaller battery and a smaller screen (that doesn’t have any issues), we’d recommend the Pixel 2
Specifications of Google Pixel2
- 5.0-inch OLED 16:9 display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 441 ppi (Pixel 2)
- 6.0-inch pOLED 18:9 display with 2,880 x 1,440 resolution, 538 ppi (Pixel 2 XL)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64/128GB of on-board storage, no microSD expansion
- 12.2 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera
- Non-removable 2,700 mAh battery (Pixel 2)
- Non-removable 3,520 mAh battery (Pixel 2 XL)
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm, 143 g (Pixel 2)
- 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm, 175 g (Pixel 2 XL)