How To Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages Into Texts
Social Media has taken the most higher places in the smartphone users references. Today flagship users maintain the contact as well as stay connected with the help of WhatsApp, facebook, skype and many more. WhatsApp has really ranked pretty well being favourite of maximum users. WhatsApp has changed the mind set of smartphone users. This app is so easy to send instant text. Whatsapp has been taken as a source of conversation im many of the countries. Therefore we are going to update you with the tips for whatsApp now. The top is “How To Convert Whatsapp Voice Message Into Texts”.
AndroidJunctions suggests you to follow all the tips and tricks smartly and neatly. Flagship users ought to be more quick for these updates. For any further query comment below and stay updated.
Of course you know pretty well that Whatsapp has included amazing features these days. It has already taken a tight grip on the users. WhatsApp offers many wonderful updates to the users. Due to user friendly, Whatsapp has become the first priority for the smartphone users today. All the features are being updated day by day. One of these features voice messaging. This is not useful at a time spcially when you are in a busy public place or in a meeting.if you have been caught in such situations, here is an app for you that can convert your message into a text that can be easily read.
-Transcriber for WhatsApp.
How to use Transcriber with WhatsApp?
- First of all, You must download the app by visiting the Google play store just on your Android flagship. The link to this app is given at the last of this article.
- After launching Transcriber for the first time, you will see exclusive information about the app as well as some instructions.
- If you have done with the welcome cards, you’ll get to the settings of the app. Anyway, the app has a single screen and that’s the settings menu screen.
- Just from the settings menu, you will be able to setup the app according to your requirements. Here you can select the language in which you wish to convert the voice messages, select a language before you start every conversion, detect a default language, conversion quality, etc.
- Consequently the AppOnce is set, Now open WhatsApp and go to the chat with a voice message that you think to convert in your kind of language. Therefore you tap and hold the voice message to select it. Now, tap on share icon at the top and select Transcriber from the list of options that appear.
- Consequently The app will now change the voice message into a readable text in your preferred language.
- Once you have enabled quick launch feature from the app settings, you can convert the voice messages into texts just by tapping the play button on the audio.
- For your knowledge Transcriber has the fecility to select the languages like, Francais, Deutsch, Portuguese, Italiano, English, Hindi, Espanol, etc.
- We hope that Transcriber is going to Support for more languages soon.
As you know about the WhatsApp which we were talking about today. We have some more tricks to navigate WhatsApp to make it extra useful. AndroidJunctions suggests you to follow all the tips and tricks smartly and neatly. Flagship users ought to be more quick for these updates. For any further query comment below and stay updated.