How to Install Android OREO on Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8+ and Note8
Android Oero 8.0 is mostly addad in the demand of time and the latest updation. Now people can know How to Install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8+ and Note8 firmware with February Security Patches. Yes, The enhanced update of Android OREO 8.0 in now available for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Samsung Galaxy Note8.
If the Samsung users are the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8 user, they can enjoy this new update on their flagship. As per the XDA forum, Samsung users can install these new build form the Samsung Stock Recovery and 100% safe to install.
Samsung Galaxy s8 and s8+ users can install by first flashing version BQL1 via Odin on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, and flash version BRA8 on the Samsung Galaxy Note8. Therefore today in this tutorial Samsung Galaxy users will know how they can easily know How to download the Android OREO update for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus and Note8 and install the same with the assistance of Samsung Stock Recovery
Because this tutorial how to install Android OREO on Samsung Galaxy s8/s8+ and Note8 is only for the Samsung Galaxy users. Therefore the other smartphone or android users should not try these on their flagships. Before following this method to take the full backup of your phone. Consequently This may erase the data on your phone . Therefore if you update, make sure to back up first.
WARNING—Here all the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus users along with Samsung Galaxy Note8 users are warned that they ought to be more careful trying this tutorial on their own risk and androidjunctions will not be responsible for anything wrong happens to your smartphone.
How to Install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8
As we have already discussed above to apply this update to your phone first. they need to flash the software version on their phone with the help of ODIN flashing tool. Then they have the tutorial Android Oero 8.0 is mostly addad in the demand of time and the latest updation. Now people can know how to install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8 Plus and Note8 firmware with February Security Patches. Yes, The enhanced update of Android OREO 8.0 in now available for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Samsung Galaxy Note8. Now they have the tutorial How to Install Android OREO on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8.
Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on the phone. So let’s start and update Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8 with the leaked build of the Android OREO with February Security Patches.
Download Android 8 OREO for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8
First of all, download the Software version for your phone form the below mention links and save it on your desktop.
Now download the Android OREO Update file for your phone and save the ZIP file on your phone’s SD card.
How to Install Android OREO on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8
- Now download the flashing tooland save it on your desktop.
- FLASH the Software version on your phone. you can check it that how toFlash ROM on Samsung Phones with ODIN tool.
- Download the Software version zip file from above and extract the folder on your desktop. Now you will see some files in the folder.
- Now boot your Samsung Phone in ODIN mode. To do this first turn it off then hold Power + Volume Down + Bixby button.
- Once your phone in ODIN mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable.
- Now run the DOIN app on your desktop and put the corresponding BL, AP, CP, CSC (ignore HOME_CSC), but nothing in UMS.
- Now hit the start button to start the flashing process.
- Once the software version is flashed successfully on your phone, your phone will reboot to the setup screen.
- Now download the Android OREO Update file for your phone and save the ZIP file on your phone’s SD card.
- To flash this file on your phone. Boot your phone in recovery mode. To do this shut off your phone then reboot into recovery by holding Power + Volume Up + Bixby.
- Once you are in the recovery mode. Use the volume buttons and power to select “apply update from SD card.”
- Use the volume buttons again to select the update.zip file and the power button to select it. The update will then start.
- Within 5 to 8 minutes to install the update. After this just set up your phone like normal.
Now your Samsung Galaxy s8/s8+ or Samsung Galaxy note8 is ready with latest february oreo update.